Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOR SALE : INFORMATOR 109 HARD AND SOFTCOPY







Just received the latest informator 109 in form of soft copy and hard copy.Quite expensive  but I think worth the money spend because I can use the material for teaching my students.These combination is the best choice because you have soft copy ( in CD) and hard copy.Another version is electronic edition where you download at informator official site and buy the activation key.But this option is risky, when something happend to your pc you may lost the file and  the activation is only valid for one time only.

Back in the eighties and nineties chess material are hard to get.I bought my first copy of informator from Peter Long for RM80 (pretty cheap) and I still keep it at my book shelf. So if you interested to buy informator please contact me.



No comments: