Tuesday, February 02, 2010

HOW MUCH YOU SPEND FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR CHESS

The question is how much you willing to spend for your children to progress in chess?
Let me answer it for your as a parent living in Kuala Terengganu.If I dicided to send my child to Kuala Lumpur to take part in chess tournament the first thing came to my mind is budget.Without it you will not going any where.Let see the breakdown.

1.Bus round trip to Kuala Lumpur ( 2 person )RM140.00
(If you lucky you pay same amount for Airasia ticket)
2.Cheap hotel at chow Kit RM75.00 per night
3.Internal transport RM50

Add up another RM50 for makan and entry fee and total is RM315.That is for 1 day event which what will I spend in Kuala Lumpur.Cost of coaching for my son is on me.

Let see what parent in Kuala Lumpur spend:

1.Petrol and tol RM60.00
2.Entry fee RM20
3.Makan RM50
4.Coaching fee for 1 session RM150.

And the total is RM280.00 roughly about the same amount I spend since I coaching my own son.

That the average total cost parents have to pay for their children involvement in chess and it cost money and time not to mention others factor.Will you consider other sports?

No comments: