Saturday, July 31, 2010

HASHIM WINS DUNGUN BLITZ

It was total disaster for me playing in the blitz tournament  in Dungun.I don't know whether other players stronger then me or my lack of practises with human,I dont know what happened to me today. Maybe, I think i played below par . I accumulated 5.5 points out of 9 round.Losing two games to weak opponents.I was  quite confident when I decided to play in Dungun since I spend  a lot time at Playchess.com.I thought with my rating around 1800 plus there should made me strong challenger for the first prize of RM200.

In the end it was Hashim Jusoh who walk away with RM200 and his MAKSAK teamate Nor Azmi Mohd Nor finished second.Third was Abdul Kadir Jailani and fourth Universiti Malaya Mohd Syazwan Zulkifli.Fifth place Fairul Yusoff.Congratulation to all of winners and to my friends who will play at MAKSAK tournament next Thursday I wish you all the best and you can do it.


Top ten winner.( Arbiter used Swiss Perfect for this event)

1.HashimmJusoh 7
2.Nor Azmi Mohd Nor 7
3.Abd Kadir Jailani 7
4.Mohd Syazwan Zukifli 7
5,Fairul Yusoff 6.5
6.Ruzenan Abu Bakar 6
7.Indera Shahrin Mohktar 6
8.Heng Aik Kiat 6
9.Hidayat Syamsul 6
10.Abdul Rahim Ramli




No comments: