Monday, June 07, 2010

MSSM CHESS STARTS AT 3.00 PM TODAY


The Malaysian School Sport Council Chess tournament  will starts today at 3.00 pm at Putera Palace in Perlis.About 500 Malaysian juniors will be playing in six categories of event which is included 3 individual event and 3 team event.Host Selangor is the the overall champion last year because they had an extra player.Host state normally are allowed to put extra players in order to avoid bye.The battle for overall champion this year is set between Kuala Lumpur and Selangor followed by Pulau Pinang.Other states may still a few moves behind.Even any of this states managed to secure a gold medal by chance in any category I don't think that reflect their true strenght.Of course I solely cannot denied the hardwork done by them to achieved the result.Whatever its is I wish you all good luck 

On the other hand I only will be there on 10th June and will play in Gula Perlis Open.I dont think we can browsing this year MSSM  results at chess-results.com as I helped host Selangor last year.Gilocatur who is already there will do the reporting for us.

1 comment:

Muhammad Arshad said...

sorry guys this year I will not upload full result at chess-results.com