Monday, March 05, 2012

2nd IN TWO TOURNAMENTS

Firstly I started with  tournament in Dungun.I did  well by beating  my first 6 opponents my last round opponent is my old nemesis in form of Norazmi Mohd Nor former winner of  Selangor Open some years ago when some you haven't started playing chess.I lost to him though I had better position.I finished second and pocketed RM150.

Secondly after Dungun I drove straight to Kuantan to take part in the event organised by Setia Chess Center and Persatuan Catur Daerah Kuantan and this time my intial target was to qualify to the series finale.Again I won my first five game and my last game I simply moved a few chess pieces before offer draw to Mohd Khair Wahiduddin.All in all I quite happy they way I played in those two events.Kuantan result is here.

No comments: