Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

I wish all my chinese friends Happy Chinese Year.Among my chess friend who are celebrating are ,Lim Sin Leong ,Heng Aik Kiat (invited me tomorrow afternoon to eat nasi dagang at his house).We have many talented chinese chess players in mid nineties but most of them stop playing due to work commitment.All of them came from Sekolah Menengah Chung Hwa Wei Sin my former school.

But nowadays my former school sadly stopped producing talented chess players anymore.For the record the most succesfull chinese player in Terengganu is Lim Beng Huat now a Canadian, he was among the top juniors players in the country in mid seventies.I played with him once during state selection and lose to him quit easily.I should mention here another chinese Ding Kwang Teh who finished among top ten in MSSM also a talented player.I did hear from them for so so many years.

KONG XI FATT CHAI...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.