Sunday, December 12, 2010

MY PLAYCHESS.COM ACCOUNT

I think it's was one of my  worth of  investment last year when I decided to buy Fritz 12.Though it was about €50 I gained premium membership at playchess.com which I made full used.I gained full access to live broadcast ,playing in the blitz tournament and also playing simul with IMs or GMs

.My lucky (tikam toto) wins on many occasion here made me very satisfied with the decision to buy the original sofware.For instance you can follow live game of London Chess Classic here and here but it's was not the same because it's dull and you cannot add engine to analyse the ongoing game.God willing one fine day I  will organised one FIDE rated event and broadcast live at playchess.com.Buy the original if you an addicted to chess.Buy it from me.

No comments: