Friday, October 14, 2011

I AM ALWAYS LUCKY



I am lucky prize winner again at playchess.com tournament this morning.I scored 4 points from 9 round of 3 minutes blitz tournament to finish at no 64 from 126 players, mostly from Europe.Ten lucky winners from this tournament will received 30 days membership at playchess.com.

You can join me here if you are a member.If not buy latest version of Fritz13 for about RM260 and you will get membership benefits.

It has been good training preparation for Saturday team event that I am taking part at Dungun on Saturday.I hope me and my teammate Aiman Zakwan will play well.

2 comments:

Jimmy Liew said...

I cannot believe you are this lucky. Some hanky-panky must be involved. BTW I never won any lucky prize, please let me know your secret.

Muhammad Arshad said...

Firstly there are no hanky panky happend everytime i won the 30 days prize.Of course I did not bag my opponents to resign.further more I am not in a class to win top 5 prize which offer greater number of membership.

Lucky winner number varies every night and of course I cannot fixed my standing at the crosstable.I also dont think chessbase intensionly award prize to me.

So my strategy is to maintain my rating between 1750 to 1900 so that i will be paired againt higher rated players.

Then the rest is very difficult to explain acedemicaly and I just let my lucky charm works for me.

I am not the only players who concistancely won lucky prize at playchess.com,there are 4 or 5 players remarkably have similiar rating like me.

But when someone like me won 18 time lucky prizes then logically other smell something fishy.Why dont you join me in the tournament and try your luck ?